- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Broken Brain
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- EffectivenessEditor: 82%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 80%
- Quality and SafetyEditor: 83%
If you are feeling depressed and tired all the time, this Broken Brain Review is here to help you. Have you ever walked into a room and suddenly forgot why you are there? Do you blackout for a second or two sometimes? And, are you now thinking of all the anxiety attacks, depression, mood swings, fatigue, and many other symptoms you have. We came across Broken Brain by Mark Hyman sometime ago and did some research on it to get more detailed insight into its working. Here is our take on the product.
Broken Brain Review – Secrets Behind The Mental Health Guide By Mark Hyman
- 1 Broken Brain Review – Secrets Behind The Mental Health Guide By Mark Hyman
- 2 Features of Broken Brain System
- 3 Broken Brain theory revolves around five main points!
- 4 Positive and negative consequences of Broken Brain Guide
- 5 Broken Brain Book – Who is its real creator?
- 6 Does Broken Brain eBook work?
- 7 Broken Brain DVD – Who is it for?
- 8 Conclusion – Broken Brain Digital Guide can bring back Happiness and Joy to Your Life!
Broken Brain by Dr. Mark Hyman claims to help the user with various brain-related symptoms by reducing those and in certain cases eliminating them all together. Most of us experience, in this stressful era, work has taken over all of our days and the food that we eat doesn’t provide enough nutrients and energy to take us through the rough time and with fewer and fewer people to actually sit with us and talk through a problem (we prefer to WhatsApp or connect via Facebook or Twitter). Without proper nutrition and a lifestyle that has gone haywire, our bodies are bound to react and let us know that something is wrong with it and that it needs immediate attention. Dr. Hyman and Broken Brain reviews claim to help get rid of this problem in a systematic manner, for good.
Features of Broken Brain System
Broken Brain Package consists of 8 episodes from the docuseries in book format as well as digital format (Mp3 ). This consists of interviews with 58 experts who share their in-depth knowledge, experience, and research about brain health and how to improve it for a better living. It also comprises of a well researched vegan diet recipe ebook as well as a well planned and charted 6 weeks Broken Brain workout plan for a better lifestyle which takes into consideration from a holistic point of view. To know more about the product you can visit the following website
Dr Mark believes that most of today’s medicine is way behind in terms of research, and all the research that is done takes years to reach the patients who are in need. This certainly isn’t good news for us. If there is something available on the market that can really make a difference in our lives and in the lives of our family members then it should ideally reach us sooner. That’s what Broken Brain by Mark Hyman states and to a large extent backs with immense research and interviews by highly acclaimed experts in the field.
Broken Brain theory revolves around five main points!
- Role of community: As per Broken Brain program and all the Broken Brain reviews, the community plays a very important role in well being of human beings. Social isolation and inadequate social interaction have been revealed as a deadly combination resulting in various illnesses. In today’s world, technology has got to do a lot with the way our brains are rewiring. Though technology was created to bring people together somewhere it’s doing the reverse. We look at our friend’s facebook page and see all the happy pictures only to find that a few days later he/she attempted suicide. That’s how connected we are. As I discussed in this Broken Brain Review, We really don’t know what’s happening in our neighbor’s life, leave alone neighbor we don’t know what happens in our own family members lives because we are so busy looking into our phones. The social bonding that happens when we sit together and talk and discuss is what keeps us healthy from within. We are a social animal and we need to behave that way, not be in isolation or isolate ourselves.
- Functioning of the thyroid: In one of the docuseries, Dr Izabella Wentz explained the relationship between the functioning of the thyroid and that of the brain. She narrated how she was engulfed by Hashimoto’s diseases. This led to brain fog, anxiety that robbed her of her confidence and her socially active life. Broken Brain book explained how this can ruin one’s life and de-motivate a person to an extent from where they find it very difficult to come back. A well-balanced diet which includes wholesome foods and minimally processed foods is the way to go forward and avoid such complications.
- Broken Brain Reviewed Fats in our brain: With obesity on the rise, we become awry of the word fats, right at the onset. It is true obesity is the leading cause of many other lifestyle diseases such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases etc. In a quest to drastically reduce our consumption of fats we forget the importance of the most crucial fats our body needs which is Omega-3 fatty acids. These are the basic building blocks of our brain, without omega-3 fatty acids our brain can’t function properly, or repair itself when required. That gives way to so many issues like mood swings, anxiety, ADHD etc.
- Brain and gut connection: Our gastrointestinal system comprises of millions of good bacteria, these microorganisms have a way of communicating directly with the brain and vice versa. Exposure to poor quality food, bad air, allergens etc. wreak havoc on our gut and the microorganism in it causing a gap in communication between the gut and the brain. The result is brain fog, memory loss, etc.
- Blood sugar and brain health: As I mentioned earlier in my Broken Brain review, We know sugar is the culprit in most of our lifestyle disorders. But unfortunately, it has become so ingrained in our diet that changing that is going to need a deep-rooted effort from us and everyone around us. Selective change in our diet is needed to control the way sugar is processed and stored by our body. Keeping Diabetes under control is the key to keeping our brain health in top shape. After all, experts now call Alzheimer’s disease (AD) a type 3 Diabetes. High blood sugar causes the brain to release more insulin, excessive insulin causes inflammation. This alone is a leading factor in various cognitive impairments and AD.
Positive and negative consequences of Broken Brain Guide
Broken Brain by Mark Hyman in simple and very easy to understand manner explains how our lifestyle is affecting the way our brain functions. It lists the causes of the problems we are facing and very practical ways to deal with them by making small but significant changes in our daily life and diet.
Along with Dr Hyman, many others support his research and the 50 professionals who have participated in the documentary demonstrate that the system works very well. There are innumerable Broken Brain reviews by patients who have used the system and are absolutely thrilled with the new life they have got. It can be a daunting experience to become a person who lacks social skills from someone who was the center of attention at every occasion, who could crack jokes on a whim to someone who can’t remember certain important parts of their daily routine.
Broken Brain guide is based on intense research and expert advice by over 50 expert medical professionals. Broken Brain review is a clear proof of the working of this system. All the Broken Brain reviews elaborate how effective this product has been for them. Even the Broken Brain documentary comprises of many patients who have successfully used Broken Brain system and have benefitted from it.
The only disadvantage is that one will need to make sure that they follow the guidelines shared in the program. The system is very simple and easy to follow and explain in very easy to understand manner. But the user will have to incorporate self-discipline in order to reap full benefits of this program.
Broken Brain Book – Who is its real creator?
Dr Mark Hyman is the Director of Center for Functional Medicine at Cleveland Clinic and he is also the founder of UltraWellness Center. He has many health-related bestselling books to his credit; he has features as #1 bestselling author 10 times in New York Times.
Like mentioned in many Broken Brain Reviews, Broken Brain books creator believes that everybody has the right to live life with vitality and we should be able to achieve that for ourselves. That’s the reason why he decided to dedicate himself to the research and development of this revolutionary product by way of using Functional Medicines. He has not only worked at an individual level but he works with his contemporaries in his field to help make the life of people better and to help communities thrive.
Broken Brain eBooks creator Dr Hyman has been a regular medical contributor on various TV shows like CNN, The Dr. Oz Show, CBS This morning, etc. He is also the winner of the prestigious Linus Pauling Award and the Nantucket Project Award. He was part of Health Matters, Achieving Wellness in Every Generation, a Clinton Foundation event where he worked closely with President Clinton.
Does Broken Brain eBook work?
This is the most important question. Does it really do what it’s meant to do or what Dr Hyman claims? There are innumerable Broken Brain reviews and customer ratings available that are a testimonial of the fact that this is the most viable solution that has the backing of intense research not just by one but more than 50 medical professionals as shown on the Broken Brain documentary.
In 8 episodes, Dr Hyman interviews 58 and many patients who have successfully treated their broken brain using Dr Hyman’s Broken Brain system.
Broken Brain provides 100% money back guarantee. They are absolutely confident of the wealth of information and knowledge they are sharing via Broken Brain by Mark Hyman docuseries. Also, the users get access to the members-only portal which provides even more information and helps on a personal level if required. Yet, if the user isn’t happy with the Broken Brain review program they provide a 100% money back guarantee anytime within 90 days of purchase and all of the money will be personally refunded no questions asked. This confidence to return the money if anyone is dissatisfied can’t come unless the product is genuine and really works
Broken Brain DVD – Who is it for?
About 20 years ago when Dr Hyman himself started experiencing the symptoms of the broken brain, he was disheartened to find that only antidepressants and many pills are his only hope. Even psychiatrists had pills to give him to cure his brain fog and memory loss. That’s when he decided to do his own research to cure himself of this life-sucking disease. Researching on his own and by consulting with umpteen numbers of peers he finally found the perfect way to deal with his disease.
The Broken Brain system is definitely for all of us who feel we are crippling under the terrible disease of brain fog, Alzheimer’s, memory loss, dementia, some mental disorders,
Conclusion – Broken Brain Digital Guide can bring back Happiness and Joy to Your Life!
The broken brain book is a very handy tool that helps us get back on track with our lives and allows us to live our life to its fullest without any inhibitions or weakness. It lets live our life the way we are supposed to and not by being dependent on our loved ones and make their lives also difficult. The best part about this is it explains clearly what is happening to our brain, how it is happening and what we can do to make it better and as prim and prime as it was earlier.
With the 100% money back guarantee and all of the deep research along with Broken Brain reviews, it wouldn’t hurt to give this a try and see for yourself if this product is for you. The fact that Dr Mark Hyman initially researched about this for himself, used it himself and successfully cured his broken brain disease and finally, he didn’t want to keep all this wealth of information to himself but to give back to the community and society that gave him so much. This is our opinion should be a big reason for you to try Broken Brain method.
We have just one life then why not do something to clear out our brain fog and mend the brain to finally start living life to its fullest. And if this means we have a shot at being independent and not dependent on out near and dear ones isn’t that a good reason to give this amazing product a try.