Curry leaves have been long known as an important ingredient in most of the Indian dishes because they enrich the taste of the food and add a distinct aroma to it. Since time immemorial, they have been known for their nutritional value. But could you ever think of using curry leaves for some purpose apart from cooking? Well, they have a great impact on your hair. Curry leaves are rich in amino acids and antioxidants. These are very helpful in reducing the rate of hair loss and also stimulate the growth of new hair. Now, how do you think Curry leaves make it possible to curb hair fall? Curry leaves are rich in beta-carotene as well as proteins, both of which are beneficial to the hair. Beta-carotene helps to prevent the loss of hair and proteins prevent the thinning of hair. Curry leaves are a great source of the nutrients which provide nutrition to the hair.
The Unknown Hair Growth Benefits Of Curry Leaves You Must Know!
Are you wondering as to where to find curry leaves? These leaves are available almost everywhere and hence, are very easy to find. However, curry leaves have a short lifespan. Although they can be kept in the refrigerator for being used in the future, this makes the leaves lose their aroma, flavor and to some extent, their nutritional value. Are you thinking of storing these curry leaves in large quantities for future use? Well, in that case, one should think twice before extravagant spending more than its requirement.
Some Benefits Of Curry Leaves For The Growth Of Hair
Listed below are some of the ways in which curry leaves help you have long lustrous locks which people cannot help but notice. Go through some of the ways in which curry leaves are beneficial to the hair.
- It Prevents The Growth Of Premature Grey Hair: Curry leaves are great for healthy hair. When combined with hair oil and then applied on the scalp, it has a very beneficial effect. All you have to do is heat some pure oil and then add a handful of freshly plucked curry leaves to it. Make sure that the curry leaves are thoroughly washed before they are put in the oil. They need to be dried properly so that it gets completely soaked in oil. You will know you have done it right once the oil turns green in color. They not only nourish the hair but also add a bounce and supple softness to it.
- Curry Leaves Stimulate The Growth Of Hair: For this matter, you have to apply the curry leaves in a slightly different manner. Take one handful of the leaves and then mix them thoroughly with yogurt. Mix them properly to make a paste and then apply the mask on your hair. Leave the mask on for around 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. After removing the mask, wash your hair with your regular shampoo. For best results, use the mask on a regular basis. This will help to rejuvenate the hair follicles and spur the growth of newer hair.
- It Helps To Repair The Damaged Hair Roots: Pollution takes a huge toll on our scalp and the roots of our hair. Rich in all the essential nutrients, curry leaves are known to have a great effect on the damaged hair roots and repair them very effectively and efficiently. For this, you need to apply the leaves directly on the scalp. Once the damage done to the hair roots is cured and repaired, it will automatically speed up the growth of the hair. There are 7 not so well know techniques to regrow your hair naturally.
- Curry Leaves Help To Strengthen The Hair Shaft: Hair shaft refers to the portion of the hair right above your scalp. Rich in high quantities of vitamin B6, which acts as the regulator of hormones in the hair loss process, curry leaves help to curb the loss of hair by strengthening the hair shafts.
- It Helps To Reduce The Rate Of Hair Fall: Hair fall is one of the major concerns of most of the women these days. How amazing it is to know that curry leaves help to solve even this problem with great ease. When mixed in milk drops and applied in the form of a paste on the hair, this procedure will help to prevent the loss of hair in a very effective way. For best results, use on a regular basis.
You should check our Rejuvalex review – One of the best hair regrowth supplement!
Thus, this article discusses in details the utility and the benefits that curry leaves have on human hair. Try them out as they are natural and absolutely harmless and show effective results in no time.