Nobody on this planet wants to have a stinky and yellow looking smile, right? But if you are someone who has paid attention to your teeth over the years, then you would definitely know that smiles have certainly gotten more and more white.
Natural Home Remedies For Teeth Whitening
Well, let’s not forget about the newscasters, the celebrities, and the other personalities that have sparkly white teeth. But then again, these people have to have their personality on point so it natural that they have such a beautiful and distracting smiles.
But what about us normal people? I mean, we don’t have to go around showing our smiles to the rest of the world, right? But that doesn’t mean that we don’t want whiter teeth. So, are you amongst those people who want to have brighter smiles and teeth? Well, for that you have to try out the different home remedies that are given for the whitening of the teeth. No matter what color your teeth are, these teeth whitening remedies will surely help you get the ‘lighting up’ smile that you want. The best part of it all is that you will get these ingredients in the kitchen. So, try these out and let us know the result.
Best Remedies To Try At Home For Whitened Teeth
We get it that with age, teeth discoloration is a common problem in people. However, there are some people who actually choose to fight the problem instead of letting it be. Well, these teeth whitening remedies will be a great help to you in such cases. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- Eating Strawberries: Strawberries can be one of the best ways to make sure that your teeth are all whitened up. The malic acid present in the strawberries helps a lot when it comes to teeth whitening. Mash in some strawberries and brush your teeth with the pate to see the desired results of teeth whitening
- Flossing: Most people know the importance of brushing their teeth. But did you know how important it is to floss every single day? Flossing is something that people don’t do that easily. However, the dentists highly recommend flossing for the whitening of the teeth. So make sure that you floss at least twice every single day
- Lemon and Baking Soda: it works almost all the time. You will be surprised to know about the different medicinal properties of lemon and baking soda. In case if teeth, they help to produce the much-needed whitening effect in them. Using the solution and brushing once a week with it will help you in a great way
- Eating Crunchy Veggies and Fruits: Well, many of you might not know about this fact but having crunchy and healthy stuff like celery, carrots, apples, and cucumber can be a great help in the teeth whitening. These ingredients can be called as the toothbrush of nature as they help to keep your teeth white and also protect your mouth from the bacteria as well. Not just that, people but they also help to remove the stains from the teeth surface
- Oil Pulling: This particular method is one of the most important remedies that is used in India. One of the greatest factors for an overall dental health is oil pulling. If you have not heard about it yet, then you clearly need to because it is a great option for teeth whitening. All you have to do is take some oil in the fingers and swish it all around the mouth with the fingers. The oil helps in pulling out the unwanted materials from the teeth. Make sure that you try it at least once
- Using A Straw: Wine, coffee, soda, and tea are some of the most notorious drinks that stain the teeth. What’s worse is that they leave dirty stains that are not very easy to remove. Having a straw while you have your drink is really important in such cases. You need to make sure that your teeth don’t touch the drink and using a straw will definitely be a help in such cases
Having a bright and healthy smile is something that we all want. When you eat healthy foodstuff and take proper care of your dental hygiene then you have nothing to worry about. These teeth whitening remedies work all the time and they are very easy to find in your kitchen closet. Make sure you try these remedies out for better results at teeth whitening. There are some other ways too, Teeth Whitening Pens! You can buy these type of products online or from retail shops and use it to whiten up the teeth. Idol White Teeth Whitening Pen is one of the top selling in this category. We have written an in-depth Idol White Teeth Whitening Pen review, do check that out.