One of the common hair problems is premature greying of hair which can be seen in many young people. Some of them are blessed with natural un-greying hair. The main reason behind premature grey hair is stress, lifestyle and natural deficiency of nutrients.
How To Get Rid Of Grey Hair Through Yoga?
To get rid of grey hair trying out various medicines may not help you but yoga can work. Let’s take a look at Yoga poses to get rid of grey naturally.
How Can Yoga Help?
Some of the Yoga Asanas have become a favored solution because it increases the blood circulation in the scalp which promotes healthy hair growth. The old age treatment can work wonders on greying hair.
5 Yoga Asanas For Healthy Black Hair
- Utraasana (Camel Pose)
- Sit on your knees and keep your knees at least 6 inches apart.
- Bend backward with the support of your hand and grab the right ankle with your right hand and left ankle with the left hand while looking towards the ceiling.
- Push your abdomen in a straight position and also keep your thighs in a straight position.
- Be in this position for a few breaths then get back to the starting position.
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- It is called Trikonasana because you have to make a triangle with your feet.
- Stand with both legs where legs should be at 3 feet different from each other.
- Both hands should be at shoulder level and right hand should touch the toes.
- Hold the position for a few minutes.
- Change the position from time to time.
- Bhujangaasana (Cobra Pose)
- Lie flat on the ground put your legs together and toes pointing outwards and lay down on your belly.
- Pressing on the palms raise your forehead and look upwards.
- Inhale allowing the weight to rest on your chest.
- After taking the position look straight for a few minutes.
- Maintain for some time and exhale as you release from this posture.
- Adho Mukha Savasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
- Need to take a position as a dog.
- Sit on the fours with the knees and palm on the ground.
- Now pull your knees and stretch your legs to support your toes and exhale the air.
- Body is in the shape of an inverted V.
- Halasana (Plough Pose)
- Lie down on the floor with your back keeping hands straight on both sides.
- Slowly lift your legs keeping it at a right angle position, push your legs backward so that they can touch the ground.
- Press the chin against the throat.
- Breathe normally as long as you hold this position.
- Return to your original position and repeat again.
Try out these yoga poses for your healthy hair. I hope you found the above article helpful. Along with Yoga have healthy and nutritious food. Also if you have any other suggestion and inquiries you can get in touch with me through the comments section.