Are you trying to regrow your hair? Here are 7 not so well known techniques to regrow your hair naturally! Hair is the most precious asset to every human being while this belief is especially true for the women. So, we always try our best to own a beautiful shine looking hair. But there are several reasons including pregnancy and other severe diseases which result in huge amount of hair loss. And this is when we try to re-grow the hair at any cost. Several supplements are available in the market that claims to re-grow your hair soon. Even though you might notice some improvements using those supplements but they also accompany some side effects as well. So, it is always best to avoid medication as much as possible rather opt for the natural process as they work really wonder.
Thousands natural ways are there using which you can grow hair naturally and here in this article we have listed down the best ways to regrow hair naturally.
7 Potential Ways to Regrow Hair Naturally
- The first suggestion is massage on the scalp. Massage is the best medicine that can cure all kind of hair issues such as hair fall, dandruff, patches on the scalp etc. Massage with castor oil and coconut oil for the best result. Oil improves the hair health and luster of the hair while castor oil is beneficial to combat several issues including dandruff, hair loss, all kind of scalp infection etc. So, mix castor oil with coconut oil and massage this oil all over the scalp to leave overnight. Wash off with shampoo the next morning to have a smooth and silky looking hair.
- Onion is another best home remedy for hair that not just promotes hair growth rather ensures to maintain a very shiny and glowing hair. But you need to like the smell first as it is all about the raw onion. You can either eat raw onion or else apply the onion juice. Anyways, you can do both the things to get a healthy hair. Onion contains a high amount of sulfur in it which is actually responsible for hair growth.
- Neem leaves are known for their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and it works wonder for everything such as skin and hair. So, you can use Neem leaves to have a healthy hair as well. Wash your hair twice a week with neem water and dandruff, scalp issues will be removed which are the main reasons for hair fall.
- Lemon is another powerful treatment for hair. Lemon juice is full of protein and vitamin which altogether improve the hair health and promotes hair growth. This is a very simple pack to regrow hair naturally. Just take a whole lemon, squeeze it to get the juice. Now apply that juice with a cotton ball all over the scalp. Leave 15 minutes and then wash hair with cold water. You can mix a bit of honey as well with the lemon juice to own a very shiny looking hair.
- Our hair is made of keratin which is nothing but protein. So, we need to ensure that our hair gets the protein mostly to maintain it perfectly. Egg yolk is one such best food for hair which provides a huge amount of protein. So, apply egg yolk pack all over the hair twice a week and own a long beautiful looking hair soon. Take two egg yolk, mix 1 spoon lemon juice and 1 spoon olive oil in it. Apply the pack to hair and leave for 20 minutes. Now wash hair with a good shampoo to discover a radiant hair.
- Aloe vera is a very powerful home medicine that can gift you healthy looking skin and hair also. Aloe vera works magically on hair and help to regrow hair naturally. How it works is it unblocks all the blocked follicles which get blocked by excess oil thus promotes hair growth. It soothes the irritated scalp and nourishes hair greatly.
- The final suggestion is to practice Balayam yoga. This yoga has been proved very powerful to grow hair naturally. This is a very simple exercise which you should do twice a day, in the morning and before going to the bed. Just rub the nails with two hands for 5 minutes and that’s it.
You should also read Amazing Health Benefits of Moringa!
Hope these 7 not so well known techniques to rehrow hair will be useful for you. Thanks for stopping by.