Are You looking for Sera Pets CBD Oil Review? Here is the best review which you can refer about Sera Pets CBD Oil. It has been in hype for some time now and there are millions that have reaped its benefits and now this oil is available for pets too. Sera Pets CBD Oil for pets has recently been in hype for its benefits but does it actually work on them? Is it possible that powerful ingredient that works for us humans can work in a similar way for your pets? Well, here is a detailed Sera Pets CBD Oil review for you to understand clearly about what it has to offer in case you are considering buying it for your pets.
- 1 Sera Pets CBD Oil Review – Is It A Best CBD Oil For Your Pet?
Sera Pets CBD Oil Review – Is It A Best CBD Oil For Your Pet?
What is Sera Pets CBD Oil?
Here is an exceptional and detailed Sera Pets review that will help you understand how it works. CBD oil is taken from hemp extract which is extracted from stems and stalks of the cannabis plant. CBD is Cannabidiol and is one of the 150 and more naturally occurring phytocannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. It has been in use for centuries and when taken in the right way it has proven to cure several life-threatening conditions including cancer. Other conditions that it helps in our depression, diabetes, anxiety, seizures, arthritis, chronic pain, etc. The CBD oil by Sera Pets veterinary supplement is organic hemp extract. There are less than 0.03% THC cannabinoids present in this extract. The CBD oil that Sera Pets website sells has been tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure that you get the best product for your pets. You can visit their website to check the details of the laboratory results.
How does Sera Pets CBD Tincture work?
Sera Pets pet supplement is organically harvested hemp oil that works on the brain receptors. The body has an ECS System (endocannabinoid system) which receives and translates the signals which are received from cannabinoids. The body produces cannabinoids of its own which help in regulating different functions of the immune system, sleep, and pain. CBD oil comes from industrial hemp and has a high content of CBD content. The CBD compound is extracted using different methods and then added to a carrier oil and used for various medical purposes.
Pets suffering from various problems such as chronic pain, after surgery pains, sleep disorders, etc. when given a dosage of CBD oil gets relief from these conditions. CBD oil is natural and doesn’t have any side effects when given to the pets in the right dosage. Sera Pets CBD oil for pets will help your pets to have a healthy life.
What are the Sera Pets Ingredients?
The only Sera Pets ingredient for pets is Hemp-derived Cannabidiol CBD Full Spectrum. CBD oil that is Full Spectrum consists of chlorophyll, vitamins, protein, terpenes, fiber, minerals, fatty acids, and fiber. All this together helps in promoting the overall health of the pets. It helps in
Sera Pets Supplements Advantages & Disadvantages
After using the product we have an honest Sera Pets CBD Oil review along with the advantages that it has to offer:
- 100% Natural – The CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant and Sera Pets CBD Oil for pets comprises of nothing but this oil. There are no other artificial ingredients that have been added to this oil which makes it safe for consumption of your pets.
- Promotes Overall Health – Pets cannot speak, but they too suffer from pains and aches. You will find them to be lethargic and exhausted. With CBD oil you can help them recover from this pain, so they have an active and energetic life.
- Helps in Sleep – Some pets have been found to have problems while sleeping. A dose of CBD oil can help in correcting their sleep pattern. Several people have spoken through Sera Pets reviews about how the oil helped their pets to get sleep at night.
- Money Back Guarantee – The manufacturer promises a money back guarantee to the users if they are not satisfied with the Sera Pets results. You can get in touch with their customer care and send back the product.
- Shatter-Proof Dropper – Pets are playful and their sudden actions could drop the dropper while you are giving them the CBD oil. The manufacturer offers a shatterproof dropper with the oil that doesn’t break even if it drops accidentally.
- It is Legal – As per our Sera Pets CBD Oil review, we found the product to be non-psychoactive which is legal in all the 50 states of USA.
- No Prescription Required – This CDB oil is non-psychoactive and legal you don’t need to have a prescription to buy it. However, just consult your pet’s health professional before you give it to them.
We used SeraPets pet supplement and did not find it to have any adverse effects on the pets. However, ensure that you stick to the recommended Sera Pets dosage. Also, consult your veterinary before adding CBD oil into your pet’s schedule. Keep it away from your pets reach. You should also keep it away from kids if any at your home.
How to use Sera Pets Hemp Oil?
Sera Pets CBD Oil dosage is clearly mentioned by the manufacturer and hence in this Sera Pets review. Here is the dosage that you need to follow:
The CBD oil needs to be given to the pets orally. You can either mix it with their food or give it to them directly. It is non-psychoactive and has just about 0.03% of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), in fact, less than this percentage.
- Sera Pets Dosage for pets that are below 25 lbs. Can be given half-dropper of the CBD oil.
- Dosage for pets that are above 25 lbs. Can be given full dropper of the CBD oil.
- You can also consult your veterinary for the dosage you need to give to your pet.
If your pet is under any other medication, then consult with the veterinary doctor before giving it to your pet. Don’t give it to pets that are pregnant or lactating. My Sera Pets review suggests you store the supplement at room temperature and away from sunlight or direct heat.
What are the Sera Pets side effects?
Sera Pets CBD Oil ingredients are 100% natural and have been tested and approved by the veterinarian before being made available for sale. There are no side effects that it has. The CBD oil is non-psychoactive and has an almost negligible quantity of THC (less than 0.03%) which makes it safe for you to give your pets. However, to be safe, you can take the suggestion of your pet’s veterinary before giving them CBD oil. Ensure you stick to the dosage given as per the instructions on the product.
Where and how to buy Sera Pets CBD Oil?
Sera Pets pets supplement is available for sale on their website. Don’t go for duplicate oils that other websites or shopping sites are offering. They usually sell replicas at discounted prices to attract sales. However, the contents are not original and they don’t work effectively as the original CBD oil from Sera Pets by Sera Labs.
One bottle of Sera Pets CBD Oil price is $24.95. They are also offering 1 bottle Sera Pets free trial if you buy 2 bottles for $49.25. Those buying 3 bottles get 2 bottles free and they need to pay $74.95. Several Sera Pets CBD Oil reviews speak of Sera Pets CBD Oil Free trial bottle, but for now, there aren’t any free bottles that they are offering instead they let you save 16% which is up to $75 if you subscribe with them. The manufacturer claims to offer the purest product made with care and quality which is why they don’t offer Sera Pets CBD Oil-free trial bottles.
Here is what we have to say in our Sera Pets review– This oil is derived from hemp plant and comprises of Cannabidiol CBD Full Spectrum which means you get the best quality of oil that contains all the cannabinoids, terpenes, fatty acids and flavonoids that are present in the oil. They are therapeutic in nature. The oil doesn’t contain THC which is the root cause of psychological effects caused after consumption. It makes someone feel high. With THC taken away all that remains in the oil is constituents that are good for consumption. Sera Pets CBD Oil for pets will help in calming down an aggressive pet, help it when it is in pain and also help them with sleep.
We tested this CBD oil and found it to work on the pets just as the manufacturers claim. Sera Pets CBD Oil results were quite good when we gave them to the pets. They responded positively to this oil. Make sure you have your veterinary’s approval before you start its dosage. Thus, the Sera Pets CBD Oil reviews all over the internet are not hyped and this product does work. If you are interested and wish to buy it for your pet then go ahead it has a thumbs up from us.